The North York Ranger Junior A Hockey Club
To apply: Submit resume to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Schmogyi27@hotmail.com
The successful candidates will be contacted VIA email or phone for interviews
Position: Equipment Manager
- Help keep all hockey-related equipment for the players and coaching staff in good working condition.
- Help coaching and medical staff maintain a professional and clean working environment at the rink for both home and away games.
- Ensure the players’ equipment they are suing meets their needs and offers the best opportunity to succeed.
- Maintain all equipment, uniforms, dressing room ect., that reflects the league and team requirements.
Prior experience is preferred but not required. The candidate must be involved with practices, home and away games. The duration of this position is from October until the end of the season. If you want to be a part of the NYR family this is the perfect position for you.
Successful candidates should have the following attributes:
- Basic first aid training is preferred but not required
- Experienced work in a team sport setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Vulnerable Sector Check
If you are interested in being the next Equipment Manager for the North York Rangers Organization apply now to: