The North York Rangers Jr. “A” Hockey Club would like to extend you an invitation to participate in our 2012-13 Rookie Evaluation Camp. We are pleased to have an experienced staff that are seeking for hard working, dedicated athletes that are looking to further their hockey pursuits. Our Rookie Evaluation Camp will take place at Goulding Park Arena or Herbert Carnegie on the following dates:
- Thursday April 18th 2013 6-11pm Goulding Park Arena
- Friday April 19th 2013 6-11pm Goulding Park Arena
- Saturday April 20th 2013 10am-4pm Herbert Carnegie (Goalie Evaluation)
The Cost for the Camp will be $200.00 and will include refereed scrimmage games, a Goalie Only assessment session and a Team Rookie Camp Jersey.
The North York Rangers remain committed to the direction of our athletes. This being said, our Rookie Camp will give every skater a fair opportunity to put their talents and work ethic on display for our scouting and coaching staff. A special portion of the camp will be dedicated to goalies.
At the conclusion of the 3-day Camp, players will be notified on the last day of camp if you have been selected to move onto our Main Spring Camp.
If you wish to attend our Rookie Evaluation Camp, please
- download and complete the “Online Eval Camp App”
- return (with a cheque made out to the “North York Rangers Jr. A Hockey Club”)
- Send along with the signed waiver to the aforementioned address.
All cheques must be received prior to start date
Spots are limited!
***ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE AN ORGANIZATIONAL PERMISSION TO SKATE FORM BEFORE GOING ON ICE***